Do you feel dissatisfied in your parenting and disconnected from your kids? Maybe you've lost the joy of motherhood? Become a more content, joyful mom today and look forward to spending time with your children!
...you could stop working against your kids, and work with them using their unique qualities?
...the days with your children weren't fraught with frustration and angst?
...you could stop struggling to relate to that difficult child?
It IS possible to raise kids you enjoy being around!
This Course Will Teach You:
- How to delight in your kids instead of deal with them
- The main stressors & beliefs that keep you from enjoying parenting, and ways to avoid them
- A clear sense of purpose about motherhood
- Tips for turning your kids' frustrating traits into strengths
- How to address discipline issues effectively and calmly
- Practical ways to connect with your children on a heart level
- How to see your kids positively on the hard days
- Tools for building strong, lasting relationships with your children
- 5 Video Lessons on YOUR schedule
- Worksheets for each of the units to help you implement what you're learning
- Action Items in each unit to help you map out a plan for success
- Access to the Course Instructor
- Ongoing Access to the Course
- Bonus ‘20+ Bible Verses to Address Your Child’s Behaviors’ Printable
- Bonus ‘Thankfulness Affirmations for My Child’ Printable
- Bonus ‘Worldviews Checklist’ Printable
- Bonus Private Facebook Group Community
- Access through the available App from any device
What people are saying:
"You have helped me do some deep self-examination as a parent. I now understand what it means to have the joy of “enjoying” my children!" - Miranda H.
"I’ve struggled with getting bogged down with the to-do's of daily life and was missing out on a relationship with my kids. Thank you for helping me be intentional about building a strong bond with them!" - Jenn F.
"I felt like I had lost myself as a mom, always overly irritated at my kids. Thank you so much for helping me see them in a positive light!" - Kelly A.